Caramel Apple Premium Beer Bread Mix
Deliciously easy breakfast bread with buttery caramel, apples, and cinnamon!
• Soy Free • Peanut Free • Treenut Free • Fish Free • Shell Fish Free • Egg Free • No MSG
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Pour mix into a large bowl and add 12 oz. of beer or other carbonated beverage. Mix (do not over mix).
3. In a small bowl, add spice packet to 1/2 stick melted real butter and stir. Set aside 2 tablespoons of spice/butter.
4. Spread 1/2 of the dough into a greased loaf pan. Top with the large portion of spice/ butter mix and spread remaining dough on top. Top with 2 tablespoons of spice/butter mixture.
5. Bake for 60-65 minutes.
6. Remove from pan and brush entire loaf with 2 tablespoons real butter, melted.
7. Let cool before cutting.
From Sac City, Iowa